At Rimu Marketing we are here to help ensure your business flourishes through successful, results driven marketing solutions. This help and support can come in a number of different ways: Working in a retained capacity as your in-house marketing director to implement your marketing; inviting you to join one of our marketing workshops; join our online programme or work with you as your marketing coach.
Sometimes you wish to learn the principles of marketing for yourself and implement things your way, but you don't wish to spend hours learning or potentially making costly mistakes, through the wrong media choice or creative direction. We can support you through our marketing coaching programmes.
The first stage of our coaching programme would be to start by building your marketing strategy. The marketing strategy would help define and clarify what you are trying to achieve with your business; define your target audience and we would then build a plan to help you achieve your business goals and ambitions.
Once we have defined your marketing strategy we would then typically work with a client over a 3-6-months time frame to start with. The reason for this time frame is that marketing works best, being implemented little and often, we need to give our marketing time to take hold. Over this time we would focus on the areas of marketing right for your business and also where you need the most support. As your marketing coach we would:
- Keep you accountable and ensure we deliver the marketing that we have agreed.
- Be there to answer your marketing questions you may have.
- Explain marketing principles and best practice.
- Show you the most effective marketing solutions and channels for your business.
- Act as a sounding board to help you build and develop creative which will resonate with your ideal client.
- Help keep you on track with your budget.
- Help you to understand your marketing metrics and what success looks like.